|Διεθνείς Δημοσιεύσεις ( Ενημέρωση 10/2017): 58
Citations: total number: 591 h-index: 15 i10-index : 24
Ανακοινώσεις σε ελληνικά και διεθνή συνέδρια >150
Ομιλητής σε επιστημονικά συνέδρια > 50
Διεθνείς δημοσιεύσεις (Μερμίγκης Χ. και συνεργάτες)
1.The role of compliance with PAP use on blood pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: is longer use a key-factor? J Hum Hypertens. 2016 Jul 28. doi: 10.1038/jhh.2016.47
2. Multum non multa: airway distensibility by forced oscillations. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2016 Jun 22;81(1-2):746. doi: 10.4081
3.Tiotropium Respimat Soft Mist Inhaler versus HandiHaler to improve sleeping oxygen saturation and sleep quality in COPD. Sleep Breath. 2015 DOI 1007/s11325-015-1259
4.Sex differences of continuous positive airway pressure treatment on flow-mediated dilation in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Clin Interv Aging. 2015 Aug 19;10:1361-6
5.Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and sleep disorders: no longer strangers in the night. Eur Respir Rev. 2015 Jun;24(136):327-339.
6.Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and cardiovascular disease: The influence of C-reactive protein. J Exp Med. 2015 May 20;5(2):77-8
7.Insomnia and excessive daytime sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea: only different clinical phenotypes? Sleep Breath. 2015 Dec;19(4):1395-7.
8.Expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP) nasal device therapy: a welcome addition to obstructive sleep apnea syndrome therapy. Sleep Breath. 2015 Sep;19(3):775-6.
9.Leptin and leptin receptor gene polymorphisms and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: is there an association? Sleep Breath. 2015 Sep;19(3):1079-80
10.Cost-effectiveness of CPAP treatment related to cardiovascular disease in patients with severe OSAS: the Greek experience. Sleep Breath. 2015 May;19(2):737-9
11.Implications of revised AASM rules on scoring apneic and hypopneic respiratory events in heart failure patients with nocturnal Cheyne-Stoke respiration. Sleep Breath. 2015 Mar;19(1):385-91
12.Obstructive sleep apnea should be treated in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Sleep Breath. 2015 Mar;19(1):385-91
13.The influence of a clinical classification system on the management of patients with positional dependent obstructive sleep apnoea. Sleep Breath. 2015 May;19(2):741-3
14.Intensive versus standard follow-up to improve continuous positive airway pressure compliance. Eur Respir J. 2014 ;44:1262-74
15.Abnormal cytokine profile in patients with obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome and erectile dysfunction. Mediator Inflamm.;2014:568951. doi: 10.1155/2014/568951
16. The effect of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome and snoring severity to intima-media thickening of carotid artery. Sleep Breath. 2015 Mar;19(1):25-7
17.The effect of weight loss on obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) severity and position dependence in the bariatric population. Sleep Breath. 2014 Dec;18(4):679-81.
18.Hooking of the soft palate and a large cervical osteophyte: two troubles in the same airway. Am J Med Sci. 2013 Dec;346(6):519-20
19.Obstructive sleep apnea in patients with interstitial lung diseases: past and future. Sleep Breath. 2013 Dec;17(4):1127-8
20.Natural course of sleep-disordered breathing after acute myocardial infarction ERJ 2013 May;41(5):1238-9
21.Epworth Sleepiness Scale scores and adverse pregnancy outcomes. Sleep Breath. 2013 Dec;17(4):1125-18.
22.Medical treatment with thiamine, coenzyme Q, vitamins E and C, and carnitine improved obstructive sleep apnea in an adult case of Leigh disease. Sleep Breath. 2013 Dec;17(4):1129-35
23. CPAP therapy in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and obstructive sleep apnea: does it offer a better quality of life and sleep? Sleep Breath. 2013 Dec;17(4):1137-43
24.Translation and validation of Berlin questionnaire in primary health care in Greece. BMC Pulm Med. 2013 Jan 24;13:6. doi: 10.1186/1471-2466-13-6.
25.Bone mineral density in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep Breath. 2013 Mar;17(1):17-8.
26.Sleep disordered breathing in patients with acute coronary syndromes. J Clin Sleep Med. 2012 Feb 15;8(1):21-6.
27.CRP evolution pattern in CPAP-treated obstructive sleep apnea patients. Does gender play a role? Sleep Breath. 2012 Sep;16(3):813-9.
28.Gluteal adipose-tissue polyunsaturated fatty-acids profiles and depressive symptoms in obese adults with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome: a cross-sectional study. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2011 Apr;98(2):316-9.
29.CPAP treatment in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and obstructive sleep apnea–therapeutic difficulties and dilemmas. Sleep Breath. 2012 Mar;16(1):1-3.
30.Prediction of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in a large Greek population. Sleep Breath. 2011 Dec;15(4):657-64.
31.Sleep in acute coronary syndrome patients Sleep Medicine 2010;11(8):80
32. A clear cell tumor of the lung presenting as a rapidly growing coin lesion: is it really a benign tumor? Ann Thorac Surg. 2011 Feb;91(2):588-91
33. C-reactive protein evolution in obstructive sleep apnoea patients under CPAP therapy. Eur J Clin Invest. 2010 Nov;40(11):968-75.
35.How common is sleep-disordered breathing in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis? Sleep Breath. 2010 Dec;14(4):28931
36. Editorial Commentary on How common is sleep-disordered breathing in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis? Mermigkis et al. Sleep Breath. 2010 Dec;14(4):289
37.Sleep patterns in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Sleep Med. 2010 Feb;11(2):149-53
38.Poincare plot in obstructive sleep apnoea patients before and after CPAP treatment. Eur Respir J. 2009 Feb;33(2):441
39.Sleep quality and associated daytime consequences in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Med Princ Pract. 2009;18(1):10-5.
40. A massive hemorrhagic pleural effusion does not exclude the diagnosis of tuberculosis: a case report. Cases J. 2009 Jul 31;2:8707
41. Transient lung herniation through a thoracic cage defect: a case report. Cases J. 2009 Jun 12;2:7524
42. Sodium valproate as a cause of recurrent transudative pleural effusion: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2009 Feb 9;3:51.
43. A green oral appliance. . Eur Respir J. 2009 Feb;33(2):44
44. Congenital bronchial atresia presenting as a cavitary lesion on chest radiography: a case report. Cases J. 2009 Jan 7;2(1):17.
45. Bilateral pulmonary nodules in an adult patient with bronchiolitis obliterans-organising pneumonia. BMJ Case Rep. 2009;2009. pii: bcr08.2008.0809. doi: 10.1136/bcr.08.2008.0809.
46. Sleep quality and associated daytime consequences in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Med Princ Pract. 2009;18(1):10-5.
47. Unilateral lymphocytic pleuritis as a manifestation of familial Mediterranean fever. Chest. 2008 Apr;133(4):999-1001
48.Primary monophasic synovial sarcoma presenting as a pulmonary mass: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2008 Jan 24;2:18
49.Tuberculous conjunctivitis in a doctor. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2008 Feb;12(2):228
50. Chest wall abscess mimics a tumor Am J Case Rep 2008; 9:39-42
51. Sleep-related breathing disorders in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.Lung. 2007 May-Jun;185(3):173-8
52. Health-related quality of life in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (overlap syndrome). Int J Clin Pract. 2007 Feb;61(2):207-11.
53. Overexpression of bcl-2 protein in bronchoalveolar lavage lymphocytes and macrophages in sarcoidosis. Respiration. 2006;73(2):221-6
54.Azygous Lobe, Tracheal Bronchus, Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection, and Right Aortic Arch: A Rare Combination in a Young Man With Asthma Journal of Bronchology. , January 200613(1):45-46
55. Postintubation Tracheal Web Journal of Bronchology. , October 2005 12(4):271-272
56. Expression of bcl-2 protein in bronchoalveolar lavage cell populations from patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Acta Cytol. 2001 Nov-Dec;45(6):914-8